jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

Yeah Yeah Yeahs!



...Gold lions gonna tell me where the light is ,Gold lions gonna tell me where the light is Take our hands out of control Take our hands out of controlTell me what you saw Tell me what you saw There was a crowd of seas InsideOutside I must of done a dozen each You was the height I grew Wait the show is crushing youI've been around a few Tell me what you sawI'll tell you what to Gold lions gonna tell me where the light isGold lions gonna tell me where the light isTake our hands out of controlTake our hands out of control OutsideInside This is a moon without a tideWe'll dim the fire in your eyes We'll dim the fire When the colors Gettin' brighter Cold as IMakes a move without a tide Tell me what you sawI'll tell you what to...
=) Gold lions gonna tell me where the light is!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario